31 August 2007

First post...

Better late than never I suppose....


As commented by fellow ecu bloggers, it takes longer to think about the process, choose a name, template, pretty colour, etc., etc., than actually setting up the blog! This is my first step then to finally understanding those terms that are bandied about so easily nowaday's: RSS feeds, wikis, tagging, mashups and the rest.
I'm looking forward to see how we can use it in a library context as I have to admit I am one of those cynical ones that up to now have thought of blogging as an online diary talking about oneself ad nauseum. We shall see!!!
Please someone tell if I go down that route!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done! the good news you can actually change your blog name later if you wish

ELLE said...

Hi Blog City
Feel free to talk about yourself, but feel as equally free to discuss issues or work improvements that move you. Welcome aboard
ELLE