05 September 2007

Getting on with RSS feeds

I have just created a Bloglines account and selected a few interesting feeds from their top 50 list. The next step will be to incorporate them into Blog City. I still want to find some of my own, but that means a bit of time surfing!
After some talk with Killer Kat it became a little clearer about RSS feeds, and the exact nature of Bloglines. I assumed once I set up my feeds on Bloglines I would have direct links from my Blog to them, but really you're linking to Bloglines. Blogger has the capacity to have feeds added to your Blog - I'll give that a go next and keep you posted.

1 comment:

ELLE said...

Hi Dahlia
Looking for useful websites and adding RSS feeds is very useful A search in the databases and then RSS feeding the search is also a good way to keep up with information. A useful developemnt tool for oneself or for using with the clients. Look out for having to keep track of too many sites thoguh. It can be a traP.
elle