19 December 2007

Podcasting


I never thought of podcast directories, but of course there would be...it's obvious now I'm nearing the end of my 23 Things. Key word searching for library orientation brought up something very interesting! But the tag searching worked quite well, then only to be frustrated by software requirements (download this, that, and the other) before I could listen to any podcasts. I think this is a very important consideration when we, as a library, add more podcasts to our web pages. Listening to our library podcasts brought home to me that the technical side of getting a podcast up is not so daunting, but the creative side, eg. voice talent, exciting script, etc, can make or break one.
As part of the FEA team it's now on to GarageBand, iMovie, and Profcast!

No comments: